Friday, August 05, 2011

Freezing Chocolate Banana Shake

Its been stressful this week. Too many workload, rushing of deadline reports, and completing necessary requirements. My mind couldn't calm and always thinking of something. I just wish I could freeze my mind so my body could also relax.

When I got home I've seen a banana and some milk and chocolates which have just been bought. At that time, an idea comes to mind. I'm gonna make some shake to cool off my mind and relax watching movies.

This really freezes out my mind as if all the reports, requirements, and other problems have been frozen. Power of the body has been replenished afterwards. This is something and should be shared to others I said. So below is the shakes recipe to guide you.

Freezing Chocolate Banana Shake

Ingredients:
4  pcs. Large lacatan banana, peeled & sliced
2-3 cups ice cubes
½ cup milk
Chocolates
1 cup water

Instructions:

1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
2. Serve immediately.

For those who are stressed out at work or in school. Try it out and feel the cooling freeze of the shake. It will take you to the NorthPole. :)

Those who want to be featured as a Guest Blogger here, please check out our guest posting guidelines by clicking on the “Guest Post” button above.

No comments:

Post a Comment